Pandemic Fatigue is real. Here's how to cope.
Dr. S. Amna Husain is a New Jersey pediatrician who understands that the restrictions are important for public health, but not necessarily easy on mental health. She addresses the debate about reopening schools, and who you should be looking to for information. Plus how do you keep positive? Dr. Husain has some very simple yet effective ideas for that.
Questions about the Practice?
Listen to radio show Women in the Loop where Dr. Husain answers:
- Why she chose to open a DPC practice for Monmouth county and the rest of NJ
- How she chose to do home visits for patients
- The age range of patients she's familiar with
- Juggling mom life and business life
- The hardest part about being a pediatrician
- How to get in contact with her if you have any questions!
How to find the Right Pediatrician for your Family with Dr. Amna Husain.
Dr. Husain shares her wisdom for families who are either in the beginning steps looking for a pediatrician, have moved and need a new pediatrician, or just aren't happy with the doctor they currently have and want to know how they could find a better fit for their family. She shares what to look for, what questions to ask, red flags to watch out for, and why knowing your doctor's Hospital Affiliation matters.